Service Request

Students: Maintenance issues should be reported via your Res Life staff member (FYC/RA/CA) or your Residence Director (RD).

In the event of an emergency, call Facilities Services at x5472. For after hours emergencies, contact Public Safety at x5911.

NOTE: For special events, lectures, and activities, please contact the Events Scheduling Office (x2885) to schedule a location and specify setup requirements and equipment needs.

This form is intended for Faculty and Staff use only.
Your Last Name
Please enter your department
For requests unrelated to general building maintenance
Student Contact Information
Name of student that reported the issue
(please describe in detail)
Please attach additional information here to accompany this request
Files must be less than 10 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png bmp eps pict psd tif doc docx pdf txt xls xlsx avi mov wav.

Please check that the information above is entered completely and correctly before submitting this request.

Facilities Services

84 South Service Road
Middlebury College
Middlebury, Vermont 05753