Student Position EDORDA Change Form

If you need to change the EDORDA tied to a current student position,for future wages,  please complete this form and submit .  Updates will be made to the student position and to the employment record of any students currently in the position. Please submit this form at least one pay period BEFORE the change is to take effect.  This form can not be used to back date changes in order to correct wages already paid.  

Please provide the FUTURE pay period begin date in which this change should take effect. See the Pay Calendar under 'Approving Time Sheets' for pay period begin and end dates.