Middlebury’s dynamic and global community depends on thousands of alumni, parents, and friends of the College who volunteer their time, resources, and talents.
Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Raise money for today’s students and faculty as a class agent
- Be a reunion volunteer
- Give career advice to current students through MiddNet
- Help to plan an event through your local alumni chapter
- Collect class notes as a class correspondent
- Interview applicants in the Alumni Admissions Program
We value and appreciate your efforts on behalf of the College!
Please fill in the form below and highlight your areas of interest. If you would like more information about volunteering please call the alumni office at (802) 443-5183, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Required fields are highlighted by a red asterisk.